Sunday, November 16, 2008

Introduction, yo

Hello, I'm the co-founder of Pretty Girl With Scissors.

This blog will explore the framework Atticus and I have developed for understanding the world, from political affairs to misogyny.

Generally, I reject collectives (political, cultural, etc) in favor of individuals. The common wisdom seems to be to defer to the judgement of those with authority, possibly derived from many generations of the losers of power struggles being weeded out of the human tribe. I hold them to a higher moral and intellectual standard, and as such, I am prone to critizing them.

I love puppies.


----------------------
Blah, blah, blah, blah. That's my translation of the above.

This is Atticus. This is our blog. This is the thesis: to cut through the spin of the mainstream Zionist blogosphere media conglomerate international consortium and discover the real truth of the most important issues of the day.

We express different opinions from different perspectives, but the goal remains the same. We want to be right, something many people sacrifice to win. I'd rather Puppy McHitabitch, my esteemed colleague, set me straight than to continue living with a flawed idea of how something works.

What's my perspective? I'm a liberal douchebag. You'll get used to it- I have.